Digital Dual Display Time Cycle Timing Delay Relay Module 1500W 10A
- List PriceUS$9.76piece
- Sale PriceUS$9.76piece
- ShippingFree Shipping
Product name: Timer
Display panel: 76*34 mm Overall size: 97*52*30 mm
Power supply: DC 5V 12V 24V
Timing range: 0-999S/0-999M/0-999H
Functions: Timing/delay/cycle/covering more than 10 functions
Maximum power: Maximum operating current 10A
Maximum power: 1500W
1. Before using, the user is reminded to pay attention to it. After setting the data, the user must wait for 6s. After 6s, the module will automatically save the data of the memory setting.
2. Short press the SET button once to enter the time setting mode. The large digital tube will flicker. Press the plus or minus button to adjust the timer time T1. After the T1 setting is completed, short press the SET button again. The small LED flashes, set the timer time T2, T2 time is set, short press the setup button again, the system will automatically save the memory setting time or wait 6s, 6s after the module will automatically memorize the saved data.
3. Press and hold the SET button to enter the parameter setting mode. There are two sets of parameters for the user to select P0, P1. In the current mode, short press the SET button to switch between P0 and P1. Under the P0 parameter, you can set the timing mode that is suitable for you by pressing the key. Under the P1 parameter, the working mode can be set by pressing the key.
4. P0--0: T1 timing time mode is second
5. P0--1: T1 timing time mode is minute
6. P0--2: T1 timing time mode is hour
7. P1--0: Relay pull-in after delay T1 (T1 timing)
8. P1--1: Relay releases after delay T1 (T1 timing)
9. P1--2: After the delay T1, the relay pulls in (T1 timing), and after the delay T2, the relay releases (T2 timing) and ends.
10. P1--3: The relay releases (T1 timing) after delay T1, and relay (T2 timing) pull-in after T2 delay.
11. P1--4: After the delay T1, the relay pulls in (T1 timing), and after delaying T2 time, the relay releases (T2 timing) and repeats the cycle.
12. P1--5: The relay releases (T1 timing) after delay T1, and relay pull-in (T2 timing) after T2 delay, and repeats the cycle.
A customer needs 10 seconds to turn on and 20 seconds off, and repeats the cycle. The setting method is as follows:
T1 setting time 10, T2 setting time 20
P0-0 (T1 timing range is second)
P1-5 (timer operating mode is: first work, then stop, and then repeats the cycle)
1 x Timing Delay Relay Module